Making a difference
Silverback specialises in producing award-winning films about the natural wonders of our planet. By combining powerful story-telling with world-class cinematography, our aim is to not only inspire and surprise our viewers, but to challenge them - we want to help people celebrate the natural world while also understanding its fragility. Creating content that makes a differenceis at the heart of everything we do here at Silverback Films and Studio Silverback
In fact, this ethos extends beyond just film-making because making a difference is something we apply across the company:
- We are an affiliate member of the Albert Sustainability Program
- We run an annual charity drive, which in 2021 will include a company-wide volunteer day (Covid permitting!) and events throughout the year.
- We encourage flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- We offer a fully supportive approach to mental wellbeing and mindfulness
- We have a meaningful diversity policy which includes apprenticeships, trainee roles, work experience and mentoring schemes and have links with both Babbasa and Boom Satsuma
- We provide a generous and flexible Maternity and Paternity package
- We encourage and provide industry-leading training ventures which allow staff to up-skill when it comes to diving, drone work, directing, edit-producing, IT, HR, Wellbeing and more.
- We offer lunchtime learning sessions and invite speakers from inside and outside Silverback to share knowledge and experiences
- We celebrate every employee’s birthday by giving them the day off for free and we celebrate the company’s birthday with a big annual party
- We even have a Silverback Choir and a Dragon Boat racing team (should you have a love of singing or boating – or both!)
We firmly believe that the quality of the films we make reflects the quality of the team we have here at Silverback. That’s why for us, it’s important that we make a difference by looking after our people, our family.
For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any job vacancies will be advertised on the Wildscreen Network, Bristol Production Talent page and the Bristol Natural History Production Talent page on Facebook, as well as free job search sites such as Production Base, Talent Manager and Production Hive. Please send your CV’s to email@example.com.